Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Article for "The Real Deal"

Earlier in the year I took on an assignment from New York based magazine "The Real Deal" they wanted to run a small article based on the property boom in Macau.
It was a slightly rushed job as they needed the pictures within 2 days but I happily dropped everything and hopped on a ferry from Hong Kong to Macau. After a day of walking round in 30degree heat I ended up very happy with the images I took home and had a great time! In particular my favourites were the night shots I did on one of Macau's many bridges. Although balancing my tripod and camera gear on what appeared to be a footpath but was a fraction of the width of what you would expect while buses and cars zoomed past was probably quite dangerous in hindsight!

Click here to see a copy of the the article and here to see some of the images I took. I was surprised by their choice of shots but its always great to see your work in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment